Free Sunday School Lessons
Get an activity for your Sunday school class delivered each week to your mailbox. Each lesson is original, creative and features a variety of activities such as:
- A printable paper model of the tabernacle.
- A survival game about the Tribulation in the book of Revelation.
- A crossword puzzle about mothers in the Bible.
- A power point about romance for teens based on 1Corinthians 13.
- A bingo game to review the 10 plagues in Egypt.
King James Version
1 Chronicles Chapter 16
36 Blessed be the LORD God of Israel for ever and ever. And all the people said, Amen, and praised the LORD.
Click a link to see an entire chapter
Articles that contain references to 1 Chronicles 16
7 results found for 1 Chronicles 16:
Old Testament History - 5.4 - Adonijah, Solomon, Joab, Shimei
Old Testament History - 4.14 - David in Gath, Ziklag, Witch of Endor
Old Testament History - 3.9 - Mount Ebal, Gerizim, Gibeonites
Foundation Truths of the Gospel - 6 - Salvation
Old Testament History - 4.18 - David's Victories, Mephibosheth
Old Testament History - 4.16 - Anointing David, Ark in Jerusalem
The Jewish Temple - 3 - Building Plans, Music
Show 1 Chronicles 16:36; in other versions: ASV BBE DBY GFR KJV WEB YLT ESV