Free Sunday School Lessons
Get an activity for your Sunday school class delivered each week to your mailbox. Each lesson is original, creative and features a variety of activities such as:
- A printable paper model of the tabernacle.
- A survival game about the Tribulation in the book of Revelation.
- A crossword puzzle about mothers in the Bible.
- A power point about romance for teens based on 1Corinthians 13.
- A bingo game to review the 10 plagues in Egypt.
King James Version
1 Chronicles Chapter 21
9 And the LORD spake unto Gad, David's seer, saying,
Click a link to see an entire chapter
Articles that contain references to 1 Chronicles 21
10 results found for 1 Chronicles 21:
Is "the destroyer" (Exodus 12:23) a destroying angel?
Why was it a sin for David to count the people but not for Moses?
Old Testament History - 5.8 - Solomon's Temple, Queen of Sheba
Old Testament History - 5.3 - David's Famine, Last Words
Old Testament History - 4.12 - David, Doeg, Cave of Adullam
Old Testament History - 6.1 - Ahab
Old Testament History - 6.5 - Ahab, Ahaziah, Jehoshaphat
Torrey - Satan -3.2- The Work of Satan
Fundamentals -1.09 - Tabernacle. Did it exist?
When some dissent, are the assembly's decisions therefore not binding?
Show 1 Chronicles 21:9; in other versions: ASV BBE DBY GFR KJV WEB YLT ESV