Free Sunday School Lessons
Get an activity for your Sunday school class delivered each week to your mailbox. Each lesson is original, creative and features a variety of activities such as:
- A printable paper model of the tabernacle.
- A survival game about the Tribulation in the book of Revelation.
- A crossword puzzle about mothers in the Bible.
- A power point about romance for teens based on 1Corinthians 13.
- A bingo game to review the 10 plagues in Egypt.
King James Version
1 Chronicles Chapter 6
31 And these are they whom David set over the service of song in the house of the LORD, after that the ark had rest.
Click a link to see an entire chapter
Articles that contain references to 1 Chronicles 6
10 results found for 1 Chronicles 6:
Who was Asaph?
Old Testament History - 2.19 - Wilderness Wanderings, Korah, Aaron's Rod Budding
Old Testament History - 7.17 - Jehoiakim, Jehoiachin, Zedekiah
Old Testament History - 4.1 - Hannah, Samuel Birth, Dedication
Old Testament History - 5.10 - Solomon, Rehoboam, Shechem, Shishak
Old Testament History - 5.5 - Solomon's Dream and Wisdom
Are there ways to improve our singing?
Old Testament History - 7.15 - Josiah
Old Testament History - 6.6 - Jehoshaphat
Old Testament History - 7.8 - Ahaz, Pekah, Hoshea
Show 1 Chronicles 6:31; in other versions: ASV BBE DBY GFR KJV WEB YLT ESV