Free Sunday School Lessons
Get an activity for your Sunday school class delivered each week to your mailbox. Each lesson is original, creative and features a variety of activities such as:
- A printable paper model of the tabernacle.
- A survival game about the Tribulation in the book of Revelation.
- A crossword puzzle about mothers in the Bible.
- A power point about romance for teens based on 1Corinthians 13.
- A bingo game to review the 10 plagues in Egypt.
King James Version
1 Samuel Chapter 28
7 Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and inquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor.
Click a link to see an entire chapter
Articles that contain references to 1 Samuel 28
8 results found for 1 Samuel 28:
What is the difference between fallen angels, demons, unclean spirits, and familiar spirits?
Where did Old Testament believers go when they died?
Did Samuel come back from the dead to talk to Saul?
Is Hell in the heart of the earth?
Do people in heaven watch us?
Old Testament History - 4.14 - David in Gath, Ziklag, Witch of Endor
Is it wrong to conjure dead spirits?
Can people come back from the dead to talk to us?
Show 1 Samuel 28:7; in other versions: ASV BBE DBY GFR KJV WEB YLT ESV