Free Sunday School Lessons
Get an activity for your Sunday school class delivered each week to your mailbox. Each lesson is original, creative and features a variety of activities such as:
- A printable paper model of the tabernacle.
- A survival game about the Tribulation in the book of Revelation.
- A crossword puzzle about mothers in the Bible.
- A power point about romance for teens based on 1Corinthians 13.
- A bingo game to review the 10 plagues in Egypt.
King James Version
2 Kings Chapter 20
10 And Hezekiah answered, It is a light thing for the shadow to go down ten degrees: nay, but let the shadow return backward ten degrees.
Click a link to see an entire chapter
Articles that contain references to 2 Kings 20
8 results found for 2 Kings 20:
Sunday School Lesson 306 The Sun Stood Still for Joshua's Battle
Old Testament History - 5.4 - Adonijah, Solomon, Joab, Shimei
Old Testament History - 5.8 - Solomon's Temple, Queen of Sheba
Old Testament History - 7.10 - Hezehiah, Hoshea
Old Testament History - 5.13 - Nadab, Baasha, Zimri, Omri
Old Testament History - 7.14 - Manasseh, Amon
Old Testament History - 7.11 - Hezekiah
Old Testament History - 7.13 - Hezehiah
Show 2 Kings 20:10; in other versions: ASV BBE DBY GFR KJV WEB YLT ESV