Free Sunday School Lessons
Get an activity for your Sunday school class delivered each week to your mailbox. Each lesson is original, creative and features a variety of activities such as:
- A printable paper model of the tabernacle.
- A survival game about the Tribulation in the book of Revelation.
- A crossword puzzle about mothers in the Bible.
- A power point about romance for teens based on 1Corinthians 13.
- A bingo game to review the 10 plagues in Egypt.
King James Version
Daniel Chapter 10
13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.
Click a link to see an entire chapter
Articles that contain references to Daniel 10
9 results found for Daniel 10:
Old Testament History - 5.15 - Elijah, Cherith, Widow, Ahab
Does the Father, Son and Holy Spirit each have His own angels to command?
Torrey - Angels -1.01- Character, Position
Do Christians have the ability or the authority to bind Satan?
Fundamentals -2.03- Inspiration
Torrey - Satan - 1.03- Satan's Power, Character
Torrey - Satan -3.2- The Work of Satan
Training for Reigning - 07 - In fellowship with God
Torrey - Satan -1.02- His Position and Nature
Show Daniel 10:13; in other versions: ASV BBE DBY GFR KJV WEB YLT ESV