Free Sunday School Lessons
Get an activity for your Sunday school class delivered each week to your mailbox. Each lesson is original, creative and features a variety of activities such as:
- A printable paper model of the tabernacle.
- A survival game about the Tribulation in the book of Revelation.
- A crossword puzzle about mothers in the Bible.
- A power point about romance for teens based on 1Corinthians 13.
- A bingo game to review the 10 plagues in Egypt.
King James Version
Genesis Chapter 20
13 And it came to pass, when God caused me to wander from my father's house, that I said unto her, This is thy kindness which thou shalt show unto me; at every place whither we shall come, say of me, He is my brother.
Click a link to see an entire chapter
Articles that contain references to Genesis 20
7 results found for Genesis 20:
Old Testament History - 4.11 - Saul's Jealousy, David and Michal, Saul among the prophets
Old Testament History - 4.1 - Hannah, Samuel Birth, Dedication
Old Testament History - 2.18 - Spies in Canaan, Rebellion of People
Old Testament History - 4.12 - David, Doeg, Cave of Adullam
Old Testament History - 7.10 - Hezehiah, Hoshea
Old Testament History - 1.11 - Calling of Abram
Jewish Beliefs - 9 Mothers, Daughters, and Wives in Israel
Show Genesis 20:13; in other versions: ASV BBE DBY GFR KJV WEB YLT ESV