Free Sunday School Lessons
Get an activity for your Sunday school class delivered each week to your mailbox. Each lesson is original, creative and features a variety of activities such as:
- A printable paper model of the tabernacle.
- A survival game about the Tribulation in the book of Revelation.
- A crossword puzzle about mothers in the Bible.
- A power point about romance for teens based on 1Corinthians 13.
- A bingo game to review the 10 plagues in Egypt.
King James Version
Genesis Chapter 50
11 And when the inhabitants of the land, the Canaanites, saw the mourning in the floor of Atad, they said, This is a grievous mourning to the Egyptians: wherefore the name of it was called Abelmizraim, which is beyond Jordan.
Click a link to see an entire chapter
Articles that contain references to Genesis 50
4 results found for Genesis 50:
Old Testament History - 3.15 - Jabin, Sisera, Deborah, Barak, Taanach
Old Testament History - 3.12 - Two and Half Tribes, Joshua Death
Judges - 11 Sampson
Torrey - God -5.5- The extent of God's care and government
Show Genesis 50:11; in other versions: ASV BBE DBY GFR KJV WEB YLT ESV