Free Sunday School Lessons
Get an activity for your Sunday school class delivered each week to your mailbox. Each lesson is original, creative and features a variety of activities such as:
- A printable paper model of the tabernacle.
- A survival game about the Tribulation in the book of Revelation.
- A crossword puzzle about mothers in the Bible.
- A power point about romance for teens based on 1Corinthians 13.
- A bingo game to review the 10 plagues in Egypt.
King James Version
Jeremiah Chapter 22
28 Is this man Coniah a despised broken idol? is he a vessel wherein is no pleasure? wherefore are they cast out, he and his seed, and are cast into a land which they know not?
29 O earth, earth, earth, hear the word of the LORD.
30 Thus saith the LORD, Write ye this man childless, a man that shall not prosper in his days: for no man of his seed shall prosper, sitting upon the throne of David, and ruling any more in Judah.
Click a link to see an entire chapter
Articles that contain references to Jeremiah 22
4 results found for Jeremiah 22:
Old Testament History - 7.17 - Jehoiakim, Jehoiachin, Zedekiah
Why didn't Johanan succeed Josiah?
Why does Joseph's genealogy matter to Jesus since he wasn't the real father?
Old Testament History - 7.16 - Josiah, Jehoahaz, Jehoiakim
Show Jeremiah 22:28-30; in other versions: ASV BBE DBY GFR KJV WEB YLT ESV