Free Sunday School Lessons
Get an activity for your Sunday school class delivered each week to your mailbox. Each lesson is original, creative and features a variety of activities such as:
- A printable paper model of the tabernacle.
- A survival game about the Tribulation in the book of Revelation.
- A crossword puzzle about mothers in the Bible.
- A power point about romance for teens based on 1Corinthians 13.
- A bingo game to review the 10 plagues in Egypt.
King James Version
Jeremiah Chapter 26
2 Thus saith the LORD; Stand in the court of the LORD'S house, and speak unto all the cities of Judah, which come to worship in the LORD'S house, all the words that I command thee to speak unto them; diminish not a word:
Click a link to see an entire chapter
Articles that contain references to Jeremiah 26
7 results found for Jeremiah 26:
Old Testament History - 7.7 - Uzziah, Jotham, Ahas, Zachariah, Shallum, Menahem, Pekahiah, Pekah
Old Testament History - 7.17 - Jehoiakim, Jehoiachin, Zedekiah
Old Testament History - 7.15 - Josiah
Sunday School Lesson 911 What are some of the furnaces of the earth?
Fundamentals -1.09 - Tabernacle. Did it exist?
The Jewish Temple - Festivals after Moses
Torrey - Man -9.2- What is Repentance?
Show Jeremiah 26:2; in other versions: ASV BBE DBY GFR KJV WEB YLT ESV