Free Sunday School Lessons
Get an activity for your Sunday school class delivered each week to your mailbox. Each lesson is original, creative and features a variety of activities such as:
- A printable paper model of the tabernacle.
- A survival game about the Tribulation in the book of Revelation.
- A crossword puzzle about mothers in the Bible.
- A power point about romance for teens based on 1Corinthians 13.
- A bingo game to review the 10 plagues in Egypt.
King James Version
Jeremiah Chapter 33
11 The voice of joy, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the voice of them that shall say, Praise the LORD of hosts: for the LORD is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: and of them that shall bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the LORD. For I will cause to return the captivity of the land, as at the first, saith the LORD.
Click a link to see an entire chapter
Articles that contain references to Jeremiah 33
5 results found for Jeremiah 33:
Old Testament History - 7.17 - Jehoiakim, Jehoiachin, Zedekiah
Old Testament History - 4.16 - Anointing David, Ark in Jerusalem
Biography - 67 - Earl Carrick Arthur Butler
The Jewish Temple - 3 - Building Plans, Music
Torrey - Christ -5.3- Who Did Christ Die For?
Show Jeremiah 33:11; in other versions: ASV BBE DBY GFR KJV WEB YLT ESV