Free Sunday School Lessons
Get an activity for your Sunday school class delivered each week to your mailbox. Each lesson is original, creative and features a variety of activities such as:
- A printable paper model of the tabernacle.
- A survival game about the Tribulation in the book of Revelation.
- A crossword puzzle about mothers in the Bible.
- A power point about romance for teens based on 1Corinthians 13.
- A bingo game to review the 10 plagues in Egypt.
King James Version
Jeremiah Chapter 4
25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
Click a link to see an entire chapter
Articles that contain references to Jeremiah 4
5 results found for Jeremiah 4:
Is there a gap between the creation of Genesis 1:1 and verse 2?
Old Testament History - 6.16 - Joram, Jehu, Ahaziah
Torrey - Angels -1.01- Character, Position
Old Testament History - 7.16 - Josiah, Jehoahaz, Jehoiakim
George Campbell Biography, Evangelist to Newfoundland - 16 - THE CHALLENGE OF BUILDING
Show Jeremiah 4:25; in other versions: ASV BBE DBY GFR KJV WEB YLT ESV