Free Sunday School Lessons
Get an activity for your Sunday school class delivered each week to your mailbox. Each lesson is original, creative and features a variety of activities such as:
- A printable paper model of the tabernacle.
- A survival game about the Tribulation in the book of Revelation.
- A crossword puzzle about mothers in the Bible.
- A power point about romance for teens based on 1Corinthians 13.
- A bingo game to review the 10 plagues in Egypt.
King James Version
Jeremiah Chapter 7
29 Cut off thine hair, O Jerusalem, and cast it away, and take up a lamentation on high places; for the LORD hath rejected and forsaken the generation of his wrath.
Click a link to see an entire chapter
Articles that contain references to Jeremiah 7
5 results found for Jeremiah 7:
Old Testament History - 7.7 - Uzziah, Jotham, Ahas, Zachariah, Shallum, Menahem, Pekahiah, Pekah
Old Testament History - 5.7 - Dedication of the Temple, Solomon's Prayer
Old Testament History - 7.17 - Jehoiakim, Jehoiachin, Zedekiah
Does Revelation describe the Roman Catholic Church?
Fundamentals -1.09 - Tabernacle. Did it exist?
Show Jeremiah 7:29; in other versions: ASV BBE DBY GFR KJV WEB YLT ESV