Free Sunday School Lessons
Get an activity for your Sunday school class delivered each week to your mailbox. Each lesson is original, creative and features a variety of activities such as:
- A printable paper model of the tabernacle.
- A survival game about the Tribulation in the book of Revelation.
- A crossword puzzle about mothers in the Bible.
- A power point about romance for teens based on 1Corinthians 13.
- A bingo game to review the 10 plagues in Egypt.
King James Version
Judges Chapter 17
10 And Micah said unto him, Dwell with me, and be unto me a father and a priest, and I will give thee ten shekels of silver by the year, and a suit of apparel, and thy victuals. So the Levite went in.
Click a link to see an entire chapter
Articles that contain references to Judges 17
7 results found for Judges 17:
Old Testament History - 4.1 - Hannah, Samuel Birth, Dedication
Are elders supposed to be paid for their work?
Old Testament History - 4.11 - Saul's Jealousy, David and Michal, Saul among the prophets
Sunday School Lesson 308 The Farewell Message of Josha
When some dissent, are the assembly's decisions therefore not binding?
Assembly Characteristics - 01 Features
Judges - 12 Spiritual Departure
Show Judges 17:10) in other versions: ASV BBE DBY GFR KJV WEB YLT ESV