Free Sunday School Lessons
Get an activity for your Sunday school class delivered each week to your mailbox. Each lesson is original, creative and features a variety of activities such as:
- A printable paper model of the tabernacle.
- A survival game about the Tribulation in the book of Revelation.
- A crossword puzzle about mothers in the Bible.
- A power point about romance for teens based on 1Corinthians 13.
- A bingo game to review the 10 plagues in Egypt.
King James Version
Judges Chapter 10
9 Moreover the children of Ammon passed over Jordan to fight also against Judah, and against Benjamin, and against the house of Ephraim; so that Israel was sore distressed.
Click a link to see an entire chapter
Articles that contain references to Judges 10
7 results found for Judges 10:
Old Testament History - 3.18 - Abimelech, Ammonites, Jephthah
Old Testament History - 5.13 - Nadab, Baasha, Zimri, Omri
Old Testament History - 3.21 - Ruth, The Judges, David's Ancestors
Old Testament History - 3.13 - Judges, Simeon's Campaign, Decay
Judges - 10 the Philistines
Judges - Introduction
CHAPTER 3 - Unfulfilled Prophecy - 93 Years in the 70 Weeks of Daniel
Show Judges 10:9; in other versions: ASV BBE DBY GFR KJV WEB YLT ESV