Free Sunday School Lessons
Get an activity for your Sunday school class delivered each week to your mailbox. Each lesson is original, creative and features a variety of activities such as:
- A printable paper model of the tabernacle.
- A survival game about the Tribulation in the book of Revelation.
- A crossword puzzle about mothers in the Bible.
- A power point about romance for teens based on 1Corinthians 13.
- A bingo game to review the 10 plagues in Egypt.
American Standard Version
Lamentations Chapter 1
13 From on high hath he sent fire into my bones, and it prevaileth against them; He hath spread a net for my feet, he hath turned me back: He hath made me desolate and faint all the day.
Click a link to see an entire chapter
Articles that contain references to Lamentations 1
1 results found for Lamentations 1:
Introduction to the Bible - 25 - Lamentations
Show La 1:13; in other versions: ASV BBE DBY GFR KJV WEB YLT ESV