Free Sunday School Lessons
Get an activity for your Sunday school class delivered each week to your mailbox. Each lesson is original, creative and features a variety of activities such as:
- A printable paper model of the tabernacle.
- A survival game about the Tribulation in the book of Revelation.
- A crossword puzzle about mothers in the Bible.
- A power point about romance for teens based on 1Corinthians 13.
- A bingo game to review the 10 plagues in Egypt.
King James Version
Micah Chapter 6
8 He hath showed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
Click a link to see an entire chapter
Articles that contain references to Micah 6
5 results found for Micah 6:
Old Testament History - 5.14 - Asa, Jehoshaphat, Ahab, Jezebel
Old Testament History 4.9 - Amalek, Saul's Disobedience, Agag
Judges - 09 Abimelech
Jewish Beliefs - 9 Mothers, Daughters, and Wives in Israel
The Jewish Temple - 5 - The Meaning of the Sacrifices
Show Micah 6:8; in other versions: ASV BBE DBY GFR KJV WEB YLT ESV