Free Sunday School Lessons
Get an activity for your Sunday school class delivered each week to your mailbox. Each lesson is original, creative and features a variety of activities such as:
- A printable paper model of the tabernacle.
- A survival game about the Tribulation in the book of Revelation.
- A crossword puzzle about mothers in the Bible.
- A power point about romance for teens based on 1Corinthians 13.
- A bingo game to review the 10 plagues in Egypt.
King James Version
Proverbs Chapter 20
22 Say not thou, I will recompense evil; but wait on the LORD, and he shall save thee.
Click a link to see an entire chapter
Articles that contain references to Proverbs 20
6 results found for Proverbs 20:
Old Testament History - 7.7 - Uzziah, Jotham, Ahas, Zachariah, Shallum, Menahem, Pekahiah, Pekah
Foundation Truths of the Gospel - 6 - Salvation
Am I accountable to the Lord for my thoughts?
The Jewish Temple - 19 - Vows
What do I do if people criticize my career choices?
If a damaging rumor about a believer proves to be false, should the person be cleared publicly?
Show Proverbs 20:22; in other versions: ASV BBE DBY GFR KJV WEB YLT ESV