Free Sunday School Lessons
Get an activity for your Sunday school class delivered each week to your mailbox. Each lesson is original, creative and features a variety of activities such as:
- A printable paper model of the tabernacle.
- A survival game about the Tribulation in the book of Revelation.
- A crossword puzzle about mothers in the Bible.
- A power point about romance for teens based on 1Corinthians 13.
- A bingo game to review the 10 plagues in Egypt.
King James Version
Zechariah Chapter 13
7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
Click a link to see an entire chapter
Articles that contain references to Zechariah 13
6 results found for Zechariah 13:
Please explain Romans 11:26, "All Israel shall be saved."
The Person of Christ - 04 - The Diety of Christ in the Old Testament and Gospels
How should a Christian dress for Church?
Old Testament History - 5.15 - Elijah, Cherith, Widow, Ahab
How distinct are the Persons of the Trinity - the Father, Son and Holy Spirit?
Does the sword in Psalm 22 refer to the solder's spear that pierced Christ's side?
Show Zechariah 13:7; in other versions: ASV BBE DBY GFR KJV WEB YLT ESV