Hebrews 11:3-5 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.
1 Peter 2:25 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly.
Genesis 49:1 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.
Exodus 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. Moses Exodus 3:10 Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt.
1 Samuel 3:20 And all Israel from Dan even to Beersheba knew that Samuel was established to be a prophet of the LORD.
Acts 2:29-30 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
1 Kings 17:1 And Elijah the Tishbite, who was of the inhabitants of Gilead, said unto Ahab, As the LORD God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word.
1 Kin 19:16. Elisha … shalt thou anoint to be prophet in thy room. Isaiah Isaiah 1:1 The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah . His (Isaiah) name means “The Lord Is Salvation
Hosea 1:1 The word of the LORD that came unto Hosea, the son of Beeri, in the days of Uzziah His name means “Salvation”. Verse 1 divine authority and message source. He is the first of twelve minor prophets
Ezekiel 1:3 The word of the LORD came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the LORD was there upon him. His message was to the exiled people in Babylon He was a priest and about 30years old when God called him to be a prophet.
Matthew 24:15. When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
Malachi 1:1 The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi. I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us?
Zacharias the father of John
Luke1:67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying, Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;
Luke 2:36,38. And there was one Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Aser: And she coming in that instant gave thanks likewise unto the Lord, and spake of him to all them that looked for redemption in Jerusalem.
Romans 1;1-6 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead: By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name: Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:
2 Peter 1:1-3. Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour
Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
Revelation 1:1-2 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.
Other pages in this section
- A Christian friend is "claiming her boys for Christ," even if the rapture occurs. Is this sound?
- Are earthquakes a sign of the end of the world?
- Are the ten virgins a picture of backsliders?
- Are there more earthquakes occurring in our world?
- Are there two Babylons?
- Are those whose graves were opened when the Lord died typical of the Rapture for us?
- At the Judgment of the Nations, do the condemned go directly to the Lake of Fire?
- At the transfiguration, did Moses and Elijah have physical bodies?
- Can the 144,000 be those who claim to be Jehovah's Witnesses?
- Did Matthew misquote Jeremiah and Zechariah?
- Did saints who rose from the dead after Jesus died go to heaven?
- Did the Mayan Calendar predict the end of the world in 2012?
- Do the churches of Revelation show a historical timeline?
- Do worshippers offer animal sacrifices during the Millennial reign?
- Does "that day" refer to the same day in its three uses in 2 Timothy?
- Does "the coming of the Son of Man" refer to the Rapture?
- Does God treat people differently in different ages?
- Does Revelation describe the Roman Catholic Church?
- Does the Bible phrase "one shall be taken and the other left" refer to the rapture?
- Does the parable of the 10 virgins teach a second chance of salvation after the Rapture?
- Does the Parable of the Ten Virgins refer to the Rapture?
- Has prophesy been fulfilled in our lifetime?
- How are Psalm 22 and Psalm 24 related?
- How can I understand the Bible book of Revelation?
- How do the churches of Revelation prophetically show ages of the church?
- How will believers during "the tribulation" differ from believers in this age?
- How will the weather be affected during the Millennium?
- Is Bible prophecy literal or figurative?
- Is Israel ever going to be removed from it's land again?
- Is John the Baptist the same as Elijah?
- Is the "prophetic view" of Revelation two and three an interpretation or an application?
- Is the "Rapture" distinct from Christ's return to earth?
- Is the Great Commission for a future dispensation?
- Is the Pope the Antichrist?
- Is the rapture found in the Bible?
- Is the tribulation less than 7 years long?
- Is there a connection between the resurrection and the timing of the Levitical offerings?
- Is there a time gap in Daniel 9:26 and 27?
- Please explain Romans 11:26, "All Israel shall be saved."
- Please give a clear understanding as to the terms Kingdom of God and Kingdom of Heaven?
- What are the "signs of the times" according to the Bible?
- What are the "sure mercies of David"?
- What does "for as the days of a tree are the days of my people" mean?
- What does Ezekiel's vision of dry bones mean?
- What does Nebuchadnezzar's dream mean in Daniel 2?
- What does the Bible mean "He that endures to the end shall be saved"?
- What does the parable of 10 virgins mean?
- What does the phrase mean "wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together"?
- What does the phrase mean We shall not all sleep, but we shall be changed?
- What events tell us that the Lord's coming is imminent?
- What happened to the people who rose from the dead when Jesus was crucified?
- What is "my Father's Kingdom" in Matthew 26?
- What is behind the present aim to bring all the groups in Christendom back to the "mother church"?
- What is the 70t week of Daniel? How long is the tribulation?
- What is the difference between the Day of Christ, the Day of the Lord, and the Day of God?
- What is the difference between the rapture and the coming of the Lord?
- What is the Illuminati conspiracy theory and One World Government?
- What is the interpretation of the parable of the ten virgins?
- What is the significance of the hidden manna and the white stone?
- What is the significance of the terms
- What language will be spoken in the Millennium and beyond?
- What will happen to infants whose parents are taken at the Rapture?
- When did the 2,300 days in Daniel 8:14 begin and end?
- When will Jesus drink of the wine in his father's kingdom?
- When will Old Testament believers be resurrected?
- When will the Old Testament believers be raised from the dead?
- Where do the eastern religions fit into "mystery Babylon"?
- Who are the 24 elders of Revelation?
- Who are the beheaded saints of Revelation 20?
- Who are the overcomers in Revelation?
- Who were some messengers sent from God?
- Who will be saved in the Great Tribulation?
- Why do the 144,000 not believe "the lie" after the Rapture?
- Why does Peter use the word "heavens" instead of "heaven" in 2 Peter?
- Why is the 70th week of Daniel still future?
- Why should disciples pray for the kingdom to come?
- Why was the Revelation given by God to Christ, Who gave it to John?
- Why will animal sacrifices be required in the Millennium?
- Why will there be sacrifices made in Jerusalem during the Millennium?
- Will a fourth temple be built during the Millennium?
- Will believers and unbelievers die in the Millennial reign?
- Will believers reign on the earth in the Millennium?
- Will the Church be present in the tribulation?
- Will the Church be sent to separate the wheat from the tares?
- Will the Church go through the Tribulation?
- Will the Holy Spirit no longer be working on earth during the tribulation?
- Will there be night in the Millennium?
- Will young children be taken in the rapture?
No one has commented on this article.